1. If you haven’t already downloaded, first download TurboMosaic for Mac OS X by clicking “Free Download.”
2. Once the download has completed, you will have TurboMosaic2ForMac.zip. Usually, it will be in your Downloads folder as shown in the following sample image.
3. Double click TurboMosaic2ForMac.zip to unzip it to TurboMosaic 2.app as shown in the following sample image.
4. Optionally, you can drag TurboMosaic 2.app to Applications folder in Finder as shown in the following sample image. This keeps your applications well organized in one place.
5. To start the application, double-click on the TurboMosaic 2 icon in the Applications folder in the Finder. If a warning “TurboMosaic 2" is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it? Appears, click Open.
6. If you haven’t yet purchased TurboMosaic, it will run in limited trial mode. If you have already purchased it, here are instructions to activate your TurboMosaic license.
Questions or problems? Please email email@example.com